Sunday 6 January 2013

Chicken

I finally finished listing everything on eBay!

67 items and 2 bin bags .... just another 5 bin bags and a box to sort, photograph and list next weekend ... and probably the weekend after that. Trying to make money and declutter at the same time is hard work.

What else have I got to tell you? Not much, my day has pretty much been taken up by eBaying. I did do an interview though, for the web series. It will come out after episode 4 has aired I think, so that will probably make it in March. Hopefully by then I'll have sorted out my online profile so I can use it as an opportunity to promote myself.

I very nearly set up a page on Facebook today, but chickened out at the last minute. I think that will take a little more courage to do than the other networking sites, purely because so many non-professional friends are on there too.

Going to see The Impossible tomorrow! I can't wait.

I'm going to cry, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment