Monday 14 January 2013

Procrastination's End

My eBay career has hit a little snag ... I seem to have used up all my months allocated free listing. Paired with the free listing weekend that has just occurred, this means that I have listed close to 200 items over the past two weekends.

Let me break this down. Every month, an eBay seller gets 100 £0.01 - £0.99 listings. Every so often, they give sellers an extra 100 listings at £1.00 and over. So, I have already used up my 100 99p listings, as well as my £1+ listings over this weekend. I only know this because eBay tried to charge me and I was really confused, and then I noticed the *. So now, I have to wait until next month, or for another free listing weekend in the meantime, which is highly unlikely.

This means that I need to clear my work room properly and start the wedding dress, as I have just run out of excuses.

It's not that I don't want to do it. Far from, it's just that starting a new project, and a new project that is so close to home, is really scary.

I just need to take that first step and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment