Tuesday 1 January 2013

Twenty Thirteen

You should have expected this.

It is my great honour to introduce, BED 2013! Blog Every Day in 2013. I did quite well last year, at least until the web series distracted me and then I fell out of sync, but this year I have a good 9 months before my next long shoot, so hopefully I will be more successful this year.

Obviously, with a new year comes resolutions. Drink more water, get up earlier, exercise more, help around the house, and be a better person ... You've heard then all a million times before but actually making them is good for the soul ... Or something.

There is a fly buzzing around my room which is annoying me, and a spider outside my door, which I surrounded with anti spider spray so that it doesn't come in. Also, this is the second time i tried to write this post after my wifi died, so I think that sums up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment