Tuesday 15 January 2013

So ...

So I didn't so much forget to post before midnight this evening ... it was more that I just watched the time go by. And so, I find myself now, at quarter to 2 in the morning, finally opening blogger.

So much for getting up early tomorrow.

You can't even say its because I slept in late that I don't get tired until the early hours of the morning. I was up at 7 this morning, and I didn't exactly get a lot of sleep that night*. I honestly just think that my body is designed to sleep better in the morning than it does at night.

So, getting started on the wedding didn't work out so well. My family and I had a deal about this whole eBay thing. I would deal with the eBay side, my mum would prepare the stuff for posting, and my father would post them. Today, I ended up doing all three. It was pretty much an all day thing.

So now today's job gets rolled over for tomorrow ... and I will do it this time.

*Sounds dodgy. It's not. I just couldn't settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment