Thursday 10 January 2013

Catch Up

So, the last two days I have fobbed off proper blog posts by just posting videos. Not that doing that is a bad thing, far from it, they were topical to my days and variety is the spice of life and all that, but now I should probably actually, you know, write words.

Monday I turned up at school for a meeting, to be the only one there, which was awkward. After a cup of tea and a lot of being apologised to, I went home, watched SJM's new music video a lot and proof read the boy's essay. Three times, in fact, almost making me late to see The Impossible, which was so beautifully horrific and well worth a watch. I got home and called the boy, and I don't know why, but it was just lovely. Maybe because he was a little drunk.

Tuesday ... I have no recollection of Tuesday ... OH YES. I got an email late Monday night asking for some designs for a funding pack needing to be finished the next day on the feature. So Tuesday was spent doing a little research and a lot of designing, while listening to SJM's new album, of course, and the evening was spent watching Lego Lord of the Rings.

Today has been quite quiet. I prepared for my lessons tomorrow by making this awesome research pack. It's got a template to design her own costume and everything. My aunt came round and spent the whole time commenting on my weight, so that was annoying. I'm surprised I'm not putting on weight quicker than I am with what I'm eating, but it's not like I'm loosing it. I wish people would stop going on about it all the time, its kind of boring.

Ah crap, I missed midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment