Tuesday 29 January 2013

Alarm Clock

I really hate waking up.

I think this literally every time I get awoken by an alarm. I wish I could wake up on time calmly and serenely without something having to wake me up.

I was at school today. I had just left, when I found my car had been blocked in, and was sorting that out when the head teacher found me and pleaded with me to hover for two hours to cover the group's 2 hour art lesson in the afternoon. We made it work despite the fact I had 7 kids to teach and nothing to teach them, mostly because I bullshitted my way through. I just shoved a load of different art things that I could find in the centre of the table and told them to experiment and not think about what they are doing. So we all just played with paints, inks and stamps.

My problem now is do I charge them for the two hours I was waiting around for?

I think I will, its £50. Maybe I won't bill them for my petrol expenses in return.

Watched an episode of Faith this evening. It's a really good series, just wish it was holding my attention more.




No comments:

Post a Comment