Friday 18 January 2013

Walking the Red Carpet

The web series is having it's premiere next Thursday.

I had pretty much already accepted that I wouldnt be able to make it on time for the screening, as I don't finish school until 3 and the event started at 5, which leaves me a pretty impossible journey down and through central London in just 2 hours.

Yeah. Not going to happen.

So, I had resigned myself to showing up on my own and very late, probably just for the after party drinks, which, bearing in mind that it's mid week, I doubt will go on much past midnight.

But I spoke to the headteacher today, and she reckons we can rearrange my afternoon student (who has yet to show up to a session) to another day, leaving me free to bomb it down at 1. I'll probably have half an hour if I'm lucky to get changed, do my make up and hair, but at least its better than showing up looking like a teacher.

Probably only be 18 hours between leaving and arriving home though, and at least 4 of those will be in a car.

So, I'm going to a premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment