Friday 25 January 2013

On the Red Capret

I would have loved to have told you about how the premiere was at the time, but unfortunately for me, I was in no state to blog last night ...

I finished school and bombed it down to London. I was quite worried about the timing, but made it down in record time (in under 75 mins) so I had over an hour to get ready and spend a little time with him. Which was lucky, as pretty much as soon as we met up with other people, we separated and only really saw each other again when he told me we had to leave.

It was really good. I talked to pretty much everyone, and everyone said I looked lovely but I think that's just what people say as a greeting at these sorts of things. Drinks were 4 for £10, which meant that I kept getting rounds brought for me, as well as free champagne ... And I got very drunk. Oh so drunk.

I had a lot of none too discreet conversations, and then I got towed home only to throw up in the kitchen sink ... while his parents watched ... so that was awkward.

Basically I'm feeling a lot of regret today. But I still had a lovely time, I just wish I had been able to stay longer ... and not have to get up at 6 am and drive through central London twice before heading home.

But I just had a nap so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment