Thursday 28 April 2011

100

This, according to my dashboard, is my 100th post.

That's crazy.

That's like 85 posts of pure fangirling at least, and the rest made up of emotional vomit and just general crap.

Why are you still reading this??? Why am I still writing this?????

Because, dear reader, I like to, and I assume you do too. So I guess we will just keep going, OK?

Today, as I was applying my Avon Celluscupt to my lovely cellulite-y thighs, I decided I look like I am in the early stages of pregnancy. And not in a good way. (The good way meaning I am in the early stages of pregnancy with a BABY rather than the bad way of having a pregnancy sized belly consisting entirely of FOOD.) Therefore, I have decided I can no longer wait for my insatiable hunger to subside on its own, but that I am going to have to intervene more consciously.

This is easily broken down in to two steps:

STEP 1: Eat all negatively tempting things (aka shit) in the house.

STEP 2: Don't buy and eat new negatively tempting things (aka shit).

Simple, really.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment