Wednesday 6 April 2011

I have no will power...

I like it when people comment on my posts. I don't expect it, probably because I don't ever really expect anyone to read this blog, which makes it a really pleasant surprise when I look down and there one is.

I have just found out that Linzi is on her way over, so this post will have to be continued when I get back from our afternoon walk.

God, we sound like we are old ladies.

Healthy old ladies, mind.



I have just sat down to finish this post with 3 minutes to spare until midnight. I hadn't really expected to be out as late as we were, and I definitely (from what I had written earlier) expected to eat as much as I have done.

Healthy old ladies, HA!

We ended up going for a healthy walk that ended in the purchase and consumption of an ice cream and an ice lolly, and the purchase of a chocolate bar. When then went home to make and eat dinner, which was followed by a visit  another friend that resulted in the purchase and consumption of packs of chocolate cornflake bites and mini gingerbread men.

Its not that we were even hungry. We just cant say no, especially to each other.

On the way home, I said to Inki 'I'm not going to add this into my food diary. If I don't add it, it didn't happen.' However, curious as to the damage, I have done so anyway. But then I keep adding stuff in as exercise until I get the result I want.

For example, WALKING. We did a big walk around the lakes. We also walked to the park. We walked around Sainsburies. This all adds up.

Food Preparation and cooking also burns calories. As does the cleaning of all the surfaces I did when I got home.

So, even though I have consumed nearly 2,200 calories today, by the time I learn part 3 of Perfection tonight, I'll be back on track with 1,500 calories.

Score!

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment