Saturday 2 April 2011

Nurse Jackie & Cereal Intermission

You know, I still can't get over the fact that its APRIL already. APRIL. We are like a quarter of the way through 2011 already. Christmas and new years and snow and all that seem ages ago, but the weeks just rush by and I have no idea where they are going. I find it very scary.

Today was pretty boring, I went to work, brought my mum a plant thing for Mother's Day tomorrow, ran into my old driving instructor (not literally) and had a natter, went home, started sorting out my sewing room, moved what had basically amounted to my entire wardrobe from the floor to hangers, ate dinner, tidied the kitchen, and sat down to write this post. Now my mum is calling me for Nurse Jackie.

I might get some cereal too.

Back in a bit ....


Right, I'm back. I have just read what I had already written, and I feel I must apologise for how utterly boring it is. Kind of rushed too. I'll try to think of something more interesting to write about for the rest of this post.


Ummm.... Oh, I know! BOYS.

My dear Mamma decided today after a little gossip that I should have a boyfriend, and now every time she opens her mouth, it is to ask me what my 'man plan' is, or to make suggestions for my 'boy ploy'. I don't know why I need a 'man plan' or a 'boy ploy'. I like being single.
No, that isn't really true. I tend to freak out when it comes to boys and relationships. That is new and scary, whereas being on my own is familiar and safe. Yet I cant help but want to be wanted.

Gah I have got to stop moaning on this blog.

I'm going to make my mum a Mother's Day card now. Something like this.

Because its Super Junior cute.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment