Thursday 14 April 2011

We are awesome friends

I HAVE GOT TO STOP POSTING MY UNEDITED BLOGS.

I am so sorry for the last two posts. It is so tempting to edit them both to make them at least semi-acceptable, but for the sake of truth to the BEDA cause, I shall leave them as they were posted. If nothing else, it serves as a testament of how NOT to blog, so that's always useful.

On the upside, I am writing today with no distractions. Hopefully Inki or anyone else won't turn up within minutes and I am writing from my laptop, which is by far easier than on an iPhone. Especially when using blogger's editor.

So the past few days have been pretty hectic. Inki and I have spent a vast amount of our time preparing for Rachey and Jon's surprise weekend away, and consequently I think we are both pretty exhausted. We didn't just book them a B&B, we made them a full blown holiday pack, complete with directions, things to do on the journey, information on the B&B, details on where to go and what to see as well as arranging for their spending money. We got an amazing deal on a perfect, quaint little 4 star B&B in the middle of the countryside by a river.

I only hope it's as amazing for them as we have been imagining it to be.
All this planning distracted me enough that I hadn't watched a single episode of Tokyo Dogs in nearly 2 days, and my fangirling hourage had been significantly decreased. I hadn't spent any time progressing on part 5 of Perfection either, even though I already know half of it just from watching the music video so much.

I'm so looking forward to making this video. I think it will be really good fun, and to be honest, I'm just loving having other people to share this with. I know it sounds pathetic, but I have really missed having someone to fan girl with, and I love sharing what I love with the people I care about and them loving it too.

We have an offer of a camera person and an editor to shoot and edit the video for us, which is exciting, but also sort of disappointing. I know exactly how I want this video to be, and I don't know if other people will understand. Also, I LIKE making videos, both shooting and editing them. After all, this is why I want to do this. If I just wanted to learn the dance with my friends, we would just learn it, not film it and post it online. I just don't know how feasible it is going to be for me to shoot a video when I also need to be in it.

None the less, I have all 130 individual shots of the original music video and I'm going to make detailed notes on what each shot needs, from camera positions and locations to costumes and movements.

I am nothing if not thorough.

That's all for today folks. I'm going to count up my calories for the day, then go get something to eat, followed by learning part 5.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment