Saturday 16 April 2011

Another rant about HYD

Poor Rui.

He never gets a happy ending.

He didn't get the girl he wanted in series 1.  She moved to Paris and married someone else.

Makino choses Tsukasa over him in series 2, and we all know how I felt about that.

But then, to add insult to injury, in the movie, HE WAS THE ONE THAT CONDUCTED THEIR MARRIAGE.

How harsh is that??

Poor Rui.
I think they should make a third series of Hana Yori Dango. Makino and Tsukasa can be messing up with their babies, while Rui goes on holiday to ENGLAND and meets a rather lovely English girl, who he takes back to Japan and spoils rotten in his massive house with all his money, AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Oh, and then he becomes a cop, and runs around in the rain, and his hot partner  ... uh oh.

Rui is about to lose yet another girl. We'll just end it with the happily ever after.

Soooo, next on the list is Nodame Cantabille. I'm really not sure if I fancy this. The story doesn't particularly appeal to me, and I don't think I know ANY of the cast. But it has good reviews, so I thought why not?

This picture had no impact on my decision at all.

Dear God, I am like a 14 year old.

<3 x



PS - I wrote this at about half past 10 on Friday night. Its now half past midnight. I'm not sure whether this classes as a double post for Friday, or whether it's Saturday's post.

I'll just edit in anything I want to add, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment