Tuesday 5 April 2011

'C' is a Magic Letter

I hate trying to be healthy. Its like there is a switch on my mind that as soon as I decided to be good, starts telling me I want stuff that I wouldn't normally think of wanting. Like right now, I really want toast with marmalade. I know this is hardly an unhealthy thing to want to eat, and there is no real reason why I should be stopping myself from having it, but I just know that if i allow myself this one weakness, I will lose all will power and next thing I know, I'll have devoured all the crisps, cake and chocolate within a 5 mile radius and begun eating butter by the spoon.

Why do all tasty snack foods start with a 'C'?

Cake.
Chocolate.
Crisps.
Cookies.
Coke.
Cherries.


I'm also now craving, simultaneously with the toast and marmalade, all of the above things. Mixed together. Well, not the crisps mixed in. They can be separate. I'll add in cornflakes instead, which also begins with 'C'. I'd probably also have the coke in a glass, not mixed in.

Oh my god. I so want cake/cookie/chocolate/cornflake/cherry concoction (basically fridge cake) now, with a side of crisps and an ice cold coke.

This post was supposed to put away my urges, not increase them.

Goshdarnit

<3 x

1 comment: