Wednesday 13 April 2011

SPEEDY

Hello! It's Wednesday (properly this time) and I'm taking this opportunity to write this speedy post before Inki gets here, as I know if I don't do it now, the same thing as yesterday will happen, and no one wants that, now, do they.
 S
I still haven't dared read my last post. I have a feeling it wasn't particularly entertaining, amusing or, lets face it, well thought out. Hell, if we are being honest, thought out period. What happened yesterday was literally me writing down whatever came into my head. I bet that's what the majority of my posts seem like to you, just random drivel, but I normally have something I want to write about, and I go over my posts a fair few times to catch any spelling mistakes etc, and more likely than not, remove mass sections where I have either emotionally vomited too much even than normal, or got distracted and in fact written 14 paragraphs just on the topic of Asian hairstyles.

I feel I should clarify THAT WAS AN EXAMPLE. As much as I have a very deep respect for Asian hair, I have never actually got that distracted to write about it. Although I am a huge fan of most of the Asian hair going on in Super Junior's Bonanama video, and Taemin's hair in SHINee's Lucifer video is soo cute. Taemin in general is just cute. I should go back to perving over SuJu, at least they aren't PRACTICALLY CHILDREN. I can happily perve over TVXQ though, they were born well before the '90's so that's just fine!

And this, children, is how a post by Heather turns out after getting distracted if I don't edit it.

At least I was too tired to fangirl last night.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment