Saturday 30 April 2011

Completion of BEDA April 2011!

This is another iPhone post. Just FYI, the reason I'm doing so many iPhone posts over the past couple of days is because of my sister being home, so I'm spending all my time doing the family thing rather than being my normal Internet recluse self.

So this is my final post of April. I can't quite believe I have done it. I can't quite believe that I've done it this easily. Sure, I've had a couple of off days (we won't mention those 'can't blog; eating' posts) but mostly, I've been posting something different that at least I find interesting every day. I've discovered that I quite like sharing my thoughts on the stuff I'm watching or reading, even if my concern not to reveal spoilers frequently causes my brain much confusion and indecisiveness about how much I can and should share. So you'll probably get more of that in the future.

My sister, Jo, her boyfriend, Tim, and I went to see my gran today, and we told her how Tim is going to be best man at his friends wedding next year. A few hours later, Jo got a congratulations text from my aunt saying how my gran had told her that Jo ad tim were getting married next year.

*facepalm*

We have NO IDEA how she got that from what we told her, but we are also far too aware that she will have shared her 'news' with at least my other grandmother if not the rest of the family before we can stop her. Sigh. Old people only ever hear what they want to hear.

I'm going to go back to my family stuff now. Well, watching tv with my parents while Jo and Tim house hunt online. I'd rather finish Nodame Cantabile or start Hana Kimi, but never mind. They'll all go to bed soon, anyway.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment