Thursday 28 April 2011

Sneaky sneaky

I just realised the time and that I haven't blogged yet, so I'm saving this post while it's still today, and I'll finish it when I go to bed :-)

I feel like I should delete the evidence of my cheating on BEDA, if you can cheat, but on the other hand, it amuses me, so I am going to leave the proof of my deception of all to see.

It is, obviously, technically speaking not Thursday anymore, but rather half one on Friday morning. My Thursday consisted of spending a short amount of time clearing my work room in preparation for its return to a bedroom, then going to my Gran's and doing her cleaning, before returning home and cleaning our house some more. So basically, I cleaned a lot today. I also ate a lot of rubbish in preparation for my 'don't eat so much shit' diet, by consuming three bags of crisps, a bag of jelly babies, and almost an entire giant cupcake-shaped Easter egg.

I was telling my sister how I was feeling bleurgh lately, and she asked if I had tried Pilates, to which I answered 'No'. She then asked me what I had tried to make myself loose weight, and I replied 'Eating'. She seemed to find this amusing. I guess I'm just a very witty person, but I was only telling the truth. I decide to loose weight, and the first thing I do is binge. Awesome.

You know how I said I was going to read Hana Kimi next? Well, I decided to re-read Haou Airen instead, purely because the end made me cry a stupid amount. It's drawn by Mayu Shinjo, and I have to admit, I really don't like the style of the artwork, even if the plot is kind of addictive.

I'd also been having a bit of a break from Nodame Cantabile, not because I had gotten bored of it, but purely because I had been using all my spare time to read Haou Airen. I'm actually really enjoying this series. You'll remember I was a little unsure, as I didn't know any of the actors and the plot didn't really appeal to me, but it has surpassed all my expectations. I'll go into more detail when I have finished it; I'm on episode 11 now so it will be pretty soon.

In other news, my sister and her boyfriend will be heading up for the weekend  first thing in the morning, and apparently, we all have to watch the Royal Wedding together, dressed all fancy and eating cucumber and mint sandwiches. I don't know whether we will really have cucumber and mint sandwiches, but that's what we had a the Royal Garden Party at the Palace of Hollyrood House, so I only assume this is the sort of food I should be expecting at my mother's version.

Thinking of which, how do you think the Royal family gets from London to Edinburgh so often? I really cant imagine the Queen on the M6.

<3 x


P.S. - I just google direction'ed Buckingham Palace to Hollyrood to check the M6 was the right motorway. It was.

Then, I thought I would see how long it would take to walk it.

Nearly 3 days. Really? OK....

YOU HAVE TO WALK TO BELGIUM FIRST, and then wander around for about 16 MILES before getting a ferry to Scotland.
Stupid Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment