Monday 18 April 2011

Too much dancing makes your legs hurt

You know how I said that Mondays are my best days for being good, whether its eating healthily, doing chores, drinking water or what have you?

This was not one of those Mondays.

I didn't do any of the things I promised myself I would do today.

I didn't put my clothes away.

I didn't do the vacuuming.

I didn't do the laundry.

I didn't do my final Avon delivery.

I didn't drink 1.5 litres of water.

I MOST DEFINITELY didn't eat healthily.

Therefore, today, in many ways, my productivity sucked.
CREDIT TO THIS SITE, I JUST GOT IT OFF GOOGLE IMAGES.

In other ways, though, I was SUPER productive.

In the early hours of the morning, I not only completed part 6 of Perfection, but THE WHOLE DANCE.

Then, in the afternoon, I successfully made Rachey and Inki start learning it too (well, in all fairness, Rachey had started already by herself, but we were successful in that we attempted parts 1 and 2 together. In my head, the fangirl in me was exploding with fangirly happiness).

In the evening, we carried out an evil plan that had been in the back of our minds for months by going to a certain boys house and moving everything around to mind fuck with him.

So yeah, today wasn't a total loss, I guess (*^-^*).

<3 x



Super short post today... Gomen nesai.

No comments:

Post a Comment