Saturday 23 April 2011

Tadaima!

Sorry I haven't been the most successful blogger lately, but not to worry, everything should return to normal now.

Other than this post being late that is ... but lets not focus on that too much, shall we?

So, as you may have guessed from the topics of my two oh-too-sparse previous posts, food has been a pretty important part of my life these past few days. At the moment, I literally have no bounds. I ate an extraordinary amount of food this evening, and I didn't feel nearly as full as I should have done, nor as much as I made out I did. I wouldn't mind, but I can literally see myself getting fatter every day, and I don't need the scales to tell me that I'm putting on weight stupidly quickly. I just hope so much that in a few days it will pass and I can go back to eating normally, and all the fat and fat-feeling (which is worse than the fat itself, the feeling fat) will just vanish.

That cant be until after Easter anyway. I have to eat my Easter eggs and another batch of what Inki and I have fondly dubbed 'chocolate heart attack', which is basically all the amazing things we could find mixed together with butter, golden syrup and cocoa, and covered in melted chocolate, before I can even start to think about being healthy again. However, after Easter and all its associated chocolate and naughtiness is over, its back to slimfast and cereal, and this time, I mean business.

Nodame Cantabile is actually so much better than I had anticipated. I'm about half way through, and while its quite different from anything I've seen before, it still has the same feel to it; namely the mix of seriousness and comedy that seem to be a signature feature of J-dramas that only they are able to pull off. It helps that the guy playing Chiaki is ridiculously hot, and the girl is so lovable in her eccentricities.

I'm reading Zettaii Kareshi at the moment as well. Its soooo different from the drama, especially as the girl is a high school student in the manga and a young office worker in the drama. I'm not surprised though, I guess they decided that someone of high school age was too young for the plot, whereby basically a sexbot is delivered to her door and she is blackmailed into keeping him.


Right .... I am literally falling asleep as I write this, so I'll call it a night. I'll tell you about the snowdome tomorrow

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment