Sunday 17 April 2011

12 hours without decent internet

So, about 2 hours ago I opened up blogger's editor to write today's post. Then I couldn't think of anything to say, so I did a bit of catching up on the CAKE BRIGADE BLOG, which was in desperate need of attention. However, my memory sucks and, as such, I couldn't remember much about the meetings I was supposed to be blogging about. Therefore, I am afraid that they all suck.

Not much has happened for me since my last post. I was at work yesterday morning, and then when I came home, neither my iPhone nor my laptop would connect to the wireless, which was odd. It was mostly annoying because literally everything I like to do these days involves speedy Internet access. So I went out to do my Avon delivery, and when I came home, my mum was in a blind panic having accidentally fallen prey to an anti-virus scam thing, and so the rest of my afternoon was spent trying to get rid of it.

Still without Internet, I was left with no option but a night in front of the TV with my mum, which lead me to watching BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT.

Those that know me should know my opinions on these sorts of reality shows. They hold no interest for me whatsoever.

After it had thankfully finished, and before Nurse Jackie, we watched the end of some shit where people were singing on a spinning table, and the longer they stayed upright, the more money they won.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP IS SHOWN ON TV THESE DAYS.
 You gotta love what comes up when you google CRAP BRITISH TV. 
Credit to John Rois, I guess.

I escaped to see how my scans were going on the PC, and while they were finishing up, I utilised the unwireless (whats it called when your Internet is connected through cables?) connection to fangirl a little to get it out my system.

I came to the conclusion that generally, Korean guys are hotter than Japanese guys. This was decided while watching Mirotic by TVXQ.

I hate our PC. It's ridiculously slow, the wireless keyboard and mouse don't work half the time, and you can't really get comfortable in front of it. It does, however, have a bigger screen than my laptop, which would have been so awesome to watch my MVs on if the effing thing didn't keep freezing.

Anyway, eventually the scans came back clear, and I could restart the home hub in the hope that it would make the wireless work again, which it did. So then, I could go and read the new chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-sama and fangirl a little more before bed.

It was weird not posting all day, though. Even though I seemed to have wittered on for ages about yesterday, at the time, it felt like I had nothing more to share.

Oh yeah, and I ate a whole pack of Caramel Snack a Jacks. I hate weekends, I always get so much hungrier than I do in the week.

Today I watched the first episode of Nodame Cantabile. It was OK, especially seeing as I didn't have very high expectations in the first place, but I'll let you know when I've seen more. Dramacrazy.net seems to be down right now which is super annoying. I really hope the site works again soon; I'm not a huge fan of the other J-drama sites out there.

I also finished Toraware no Minoue, and started on a new manga called Koko ni Iru Yo. This is the last manga in my 'same mangaka' reading list, so I'm thinking I'll probably read next the mangas of all the dramas I have watched.

Tonight, I WILL LEARN PART 6 of Perfection if it kills me. New sections are soooo hard to learn.

<3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment