Sunday 10 April 2011

Complexes (Is that even a word?)

Sometimes, it's better to blog later, because then you don't spend the rest of the day thinking about what you should have mentioned in the days post. Such as yesterday, I blogged about how it was a nice day but I was inside, but then I got distracted and fangirled.

The rest of my day was spent downloading almost the entirety of the Super Junior and Super Junior M discography, except half of Bonanama. Don't ask me how I only managed to get half an album, but I did, and I cant find the other half anywhere other than iTunes, which will be my final option.

I then realised that I had an 'asian' play list consisting of only one band, so I downloaded the album 'Lucifer' by SHINee because I cant get the title song out my head. I didn't even like it that much when I first heard it, but the dance was so mesmerising and now I cant stop playing it.


The guy with the long hair and top that makes your eyes hurt, Taemin, is so cute in the Dance Version when he keeps smiling randomly. Both videos are from SMent's YouTube.

See? Just because I started writing about it, I have had to start playing it.

I think I have a problem.

Just so you know, its not only Asian music and TV shows that I am obsessed with at the moment. I have a serious problem at the moment in that I literally spend hours a day making sure that the kitchen is always tidy. I try to do the same with the living room, but with my father spending the majority of his time in there, its virtually impossible to keep on top of.

We haven't made much progress on my work room since the first day of clearing last weekend. The next thing to do is get rid of the bureau one way or another, which my father has been asked to sort, so of course nothing has been done. I just want a space of my own where I can start making my bags and belts and skirts and start selling them.

In other news, on my latest free listing session on eBay, I have sold 5 items!  I've only ever sold a maximum of 2 at one time before, so now to wait for my £22 total payment to come in! Score!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment